1) Elbert Wade respects and guards your privacy; consequently, I will keep safe all your "secrets." I will never share what you reveal on order forms, or anything which you or I say during any real-time telephone conference. Doing so would violate both my professional and personal ethics; in addition, it would be a completely foolish act on my part. Everything is between you, me and the recorded and/or printed information which is mailed to you. Mailing(s) include only your name -- clearly marked as Personal -- and your address, plus my return address. Nothing about Astrology or horoscopes is visible externally.
2) I never make duplicate copies of any client's tape(s) or CD(s). [Note: A hard (paper) copy of your horoscope is kept in my locked files for use when/if you place future service orders.] If any of your private, confidential, or "secret" information is ever revealed to a third party it will be the result of your allowing tape(s)/CD(s)/mail to get into the hands of that party.
3) Further, it is important to know it's not my nature or purpose to judge or criticize anyone regarding their lifestyle, or anything else. Such matters are none of my business. My mission is to offer useful information and guidance based only on what your horoscope indicates.
4) When you click "Submit Data" on order forms, all information is rapidly encrypted (made unreadable) before being sent to a secure mail server where it remains, still encrypted, until I log in and download it over a secure connection. It is then unencrypted (made readable) by my 'Windows Mail' program on my completely private, non-shared, non-networked Vista computer.
5) A direct telephone land-line connection is considered secure -- unless someone is listening on an extention at your location; a cell phone call is not secure. This is one of the major reasons I discourage clients using cell numbers (unless there is no other choice) for a live reading conference. Cell calls, since they are transmitted over the airwaves the same as radio/tv stations, can be intercepted even though it's illegal to do so without a court order. [For the same reason, cordless phones also are not secure.]