From Elbert Wade's former Guestbook -- Nicole wrote: "Your site is quite interesting and very true, but how do we know you are not a fake. I mean, think about it, how else would you know how to be a fake, unless, you are guided by experienced." [sic] [experience?] [While obviously not an English major, Nicole makes a valid point.]
At first Elbert Wade, PMAFA, was somewhat upset. But after he cooled down he realized these relevant facts:
- Not everybody who visits elbertwade.com has time to read all the pages. If they did, this page would be unnecessary.) "Catch-22": Those who didn't read other pages probably will not read this one either!
- Not everybody reads web pages carefully. In this fast-paced, instant-gratification, 10-second attention span, "let's-get-on-with-it" world a lot of people get bored after reading a few lines (of Elbert Wade's -- or anybody else's words) and move on to something else.
- Elbert Wade's pages are intended to offer valid information, instruction and guidance -- laced with quite a bit of irreverent humor.
- If Nicole or anybody else wonders if Elbert Wade, PMAFA, is what he represents himself to be, you are invited to visit the links below where you will most likely find the information you seek. There are a lot of pages at this web site so this list is intended to be selective in order to save you time.
Elbert Wade, PMAFA, Is a "3-Dollar Bill"...
- IF he has not written four published books on Astrology.
- IF he has not written over 350 full-length feature articles published in the world's leading astrological magazines: Dell Horoscope, Astrology-Your Daily Horoscope, Today's Astrologer -- and others, plus republication in many other countries worldwide. (If you demand absolute proof of this claim, it will be necessary that you search in your local public library for "Elbert Wade" under the titles of the aforementioned magazines. (NOTE: Dell Horoscope has granted permission for internet publication of Elbert Wade's astrological articles. They will be added as time permits. You will see several listed below. A complete listing will always be available here.)
- IF Elbert Wade, PMAFA, has not demonstrated an understanding of astrological knowledge as clearly demonstrated in four published-here-first full-length feature articles. Please read: Article 1; Article 2; Article 3; Article 4. Also see Article 5 -- Elbert Wade's first nationally-published article. Also check out Article 7. Read about avoiding personal money crises:Article 8. Check out your "genies" -- Article 9. Are you in "balance" or out of "balance"? Take a look at Article 10. Peruse Article 11 Selecting A Personal Astrologer. Learn How To Plan The Perfect Party -- See Article 12. See Article 13 -- Astro-Guide to 672 Personalized License Plates). Also note Article 14 -- Are You An Astrology Buff or Buffoon? (Have you read them yet? They are just a "click" away.)
- IF he is not professionally certified (PMAFA) (by examination) by the world's most respected astrological organization -- American Federation of Astrologers.
- IF he is not formally educated and otherwise certified and experienced. Please see this page.
- IF he lacks verifiable (on file) client testimonials from many years past to present. See here.
- IF he lacks a sense of humor. Visit Mr. Bat -- Elbert Wade's Picture Page -- and others.
- IF after 37+ years in the Astrology business he would not learn through the simple observation of untold numbers of counterfeit readers their "tricks of the trade."